WAN Computer Centre - the telecommunications operator of BIAMAN - Bialystok Metropolitan Area Network (entry no. 1480 in the register of telecommunications companies)
WAN Computer Centre (CKSR) is the unit that coordinates the development of Bialystok Metropolitan Area Network BIAMAN and is the network operator.
BIAMAN renders the following telecommunications services throughout Poland:
• operating its own fibre-optic data communication network,
• providing access to the Internet,
• data transmission, including international data transmission,
• leasing of telecommunications lines.
Other BIAMAN areas of activity include:
• building corporate networks (intranets) as part of Bialystok Metropolitan Area Network BIAMAN and PIONIER (over the territory of the Polish Republic),
• organizing training courses on computer networks,
• running Regional Networking Academy CISCO SYSTEMS, which prepares students for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) degrees.
Address: Wiejska 45A, 15-351 Białystok
tel. +48 85 746 91 55
fax. +48 85 746 91 56
e-mail: biuro(+)biaman.pl – /official matters/,
e-mail: operator(+)biaman.pl -/problems concerning network operation/,
e-mail: abuse(+)biaman.pl - /problems concerning Internet security and abuse/
Director: Cezary Citko, BEng